Printed Circuit Boards
Printed Circuit Board Fabrication
- Rigid PCB, Flex Circuits, Rigid Flex
- Fast Delivery of Complex Multilayer and HDI
- Prototype and NPI
- Seamless Migration to Asia for Production Volume
- Rigid, Flex, Rigid Flex
- High Reliability Complex Multilayer and HDI
- Global Facilities - North America and Asia
PCB Fabrication Capabilities – Rigid PCB
Conventional PCBs can be any layer count, but rely on conventional drilling and plating technology.
- Multilayer up to 60+ layers
- Wide range of laminate options including high temperature, low loss and lead-free laminates
- Mixed dielectric (hybrid) constructions
- Panel size up to 30"x 55"
- Embedded coin, or metal core and metal backed MLB
- Panel thickness up to .450"
- RF and microwave circuits
- Heavy copper (10 oz. outer layer / 5 oz. inner layer)
- Embedded, distributed and discrete passive components
High Density Interconnect PCBs
Microvias can be via-in-pad, offset, staggered or stacked, non-conductive filled and copper plated over the top or solid copper filled or plated.
- Stacked Microvias
- Deep Microvia
- Deep Stacked Microvia
- Any Layer HDI
Multilayer copper filled stacked micro via structure 1.2/1.2 mil line/space 4/8 mil laser via capture pad size Material options:
- High temperature FR4
- Halogen - Free
- High Speed (low loss)
Flex and Rigid Flex - PCB Site Certifications
- Type 1: Single sided flexible material with or without shield(s) or stiffener (one conductive layer).
- Type 2: Double sided flexible material with or without shield(s) or stiffener (two conductor layers) with plated through holes.
- Type 3: Multilayer flexible material with or without shield(s) or stiffener (more than two conductor layers) with plated through holes and HDI.
- Type 4: Multilayer rigid and flexible material combinations (more than two conductor layers) with plated through holes and HDI.
ISO 9001, ISO13485, ISO14001, AS9100C, TS16949, MIL-PRF-31032, MIL-PRF-55110(G), ITAR, NADCAP, UL796,Bellcore Compliant, TL9000